Monday, January 23, 2006

trying to find a work around link to cancerwontkillshullady

I like this blog because I can make it look the way I want more than any other. I am testing blogs because i think that the over 50 population, like those in my digital photography class, will benefit from using blogs because the can communicate with friends and family in a creative way. I have a friend who is using a blog as a journal throughout her battle against breast cancer. It really seems to work for her both as a journalling tool and a way to keep everyone informed of her progress. For me this would be a great way to create an artist's journal, but i have a technical difficulty that i must find a work around for. The usual way to post pictures is using picasa and hello. but those only work on a windoz box. which i could manage if i had to cuz after all my dear husband has one of those machines i love to hate like the bad girl in a soap opera. but i don't want to! i take it as a personal challenge whenever i find something that won't work with a mac! I think the work around is the link aspect. If i can upload the pictures anywhere on the web i will be able to link to it and it'll show on my blog. well enough for today.

No comments: