Thursday, October 12, 2006

getting it done

In the last week i have been very busy getting realy for open studio. I continue to work on my cloth book, the windows photo prints and i've started work on a silk scarf. I'm fixing the templats for the backs of cards which have the old address and getting a mailing out. here are some stories to share:

I'm bummed cuz i broke one of my windows today. I was measuring and putting down pieces of tape for the layout when i leaned too hard on the glass. the crack was so load!

i'm ok about it i guess. but i couldn't help but think about using it broken as symbolic of my fucked up life - i really do break things alot! But even after i taped it up so i could safely more it, it feels very unstable and dangerous.

the cloth book is coming along, considering how little time i have to work on anything, I'm very frustrated with the Jewsih holidays taking time. but i go through this every year.

I'm wondering about whether i should do the street fair at christmas time again.. i think i'd have to renew my license in addition to the fee for the space..

I destroyed my shoulders the other day. "working out" with three pound weights. caused my arthritis to flare up and it hurt hard for a a couple of days. shish!

No comments: